Monday, December 16, 2019

Mike's Quotes #26: "Direct Your Thoughts"



“Direct your thoughts for your thoughts will direct you.” - Mike Spillman (06.02.14)

There are things that still continuously amaze me that, honestly, should no longer do so. I could get into a LOT of "things" to which this thought would apply but I'll stick to my main focus for this article. 

For one, I am amazed at how TRUE my quote from 2014 really is and how POWERFUL that truth is now as it was at that time. Your thoughts WILL, INDEED direct your path! 

This is not "magic" or "mystical". It is a natural FACT and, you actually know that it is true. Even though I do not know you personally, I can say with certainty that, at some point in your life (if you paid any attention at all) you have found yourself being "stuck" in a negative environment. Every thought, every word, every thing around you all was negative. 

That's not a "fun" place to be and, hopefully, you made the necessary changes to replace those negative thoughts and actions with positive ones. 

I was listening to some videos that featured Bob Proctor yesterday afternoon. I had already picked out today's topic, as well as the topics for each day this week. This is another thing that continues to amaze me, even though it should no longer do so! In those videos that I was watching yesterday, Mr. Proctor was discussing this very thing...how our THOUGHTS determine our PATH and our ACTIONS

The thoughts that occupy your mind on a regular basis will be shown in and through your life and your actions. These same thoughts will "attract" the type of thing about which you think!

WOW! POWERFUL!

Absolutely! It has been commonly referred to as "The Law of Attraction" but, friend, it's been around and evident long before that phrase became so popular. As a matter of fact, the Bible also states the following: "For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he..." (Proverbs 23:7). 

This is not "magical" or "mystical" as I said earlier, it is a NATURAL fact of the world in which we live.  

Though I am still amazed when I see this type of thing happen in my own life, just as it did with my quotes for this week - particularly this article - lined right up with what I absorbed via the videos yesterday, I should not be! I've seen and experienced this type of thing before, many times in my life. 

THIS FACT DOES NOT CHANGE! So, if it was true in my life before then, friend, it is STILL true in my life and YOUR life as well.   

STOP allowing yourself to think those negative, self-doubting thoughts about what you can or cannot do in your life and for your future! KNOW that you can, BELIEVE that you can and SEE yourself actually living that life! Visualize it and attract what is necessary for this to come true in and for your own life.  

Listen to me now - this is important.  Be sure to watch the video that goes along with this topic. I recorded it earlier today and it will have some additional thoughts that go along with today's topic. But, friend, BE SURE to listen to the podcast, which I have yet to record. I can tell you right now that I will be focusing on the thoughts, particularly, shared in the previous paragraph. I will "drill down" on that thought and the importance of that thought in your life. 

DO NOT MISS IT!

Let me hear from you via my Facebook page (link below) about how you have seen this and/or experienced this truth in your own life. If you doubt it, just keep reading and listening and allow yourself to start BELIEVING, friend!

And, until next time, whatever you do, always be sure to...


"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"

Mike


No comments:

Post a Comment