Monday, December 23, 2019

Merry Christmas, Friends!

This will be my last blog article before Christmas so I wanted to take a few minutes to wish you a very Merry Christmas!

I hope that, in some way, that I have been a blessing in your life over the past year and that you are able to enjoy this Holiday Season with purpose in your life.

Would you like to give a gift to me in exchange? It's really very simple and I don't believe that it's too much to ask. Would you take a moment and stop by my FACEBOOK FAN PAGE and leave me a message?

I'd just love to hear that I am connecting with you in some way. Would you mind letting me know where you are from and how long you have been following me with Future You University?

This would mean a lot to me as I begin another year with my blog articles, podcasts and videos.

Thanks...I appreciate it more than you know.

And, finally, I want to wish you, your family and loved ones a very Merry Christmas! I hope and pray that you will feel the Peace that was the purpose of the "original gift", the greatest gift of all, the birth of Jesus.

Enjoy yourself and, until the next time, whatever you do, always be sure to...

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"

Mike


No comments:

Post a Comment