Thursday, February 27, 2020

Winners Habits


I'm not sure if the above quote was said by Dave Ramsey but I do know that I got this graphic off of one of his Facebook posts that came across my news feed.

Let me start off asking you a question - When you look over that list of things a person might desire to "win at" (starting on line 2), is there anything that YOU would add to that list? What is it that you seek and/or desire?

Whatever it is - whether it is on the list that you see in the graphic or not - it will require good habits that create positive results. It will will require a "winners habit" in order to succeed.

Whatever area you desire success, it is important that you find someone else that has been successful in that area and that you study them. Find out as much as you can about that person and about what they did to develop that success in that area. Yes, study their habits...the habits of a winner.

You've heard the phrase about there being no need to "reinvent the wheel", right? When you decide to study and emulate (copy) the habits of a champion, someone that has experienced success, you eliminate the need to "reinvent the wheel". They have "forged a path" for you to follow if you will only study and pay attention.

I would say that's some good advice found in that graphic that I've shared with you today. What are YOUR thoughts? Please take a moment and stop by my Facebook page (link below) and let me know. Thanks, in advance!

Until next time, whatever you do, always be sure to...


"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"

Mike


No comments:

Post a Comment