Monday, October 21, 2013

DON'T EVER QUIT!


  
I remember the image above from when I was a teen in the 70's. Honestly, I haven't spent time doing research behind the meaning of this iconic image or anything but I just know that I always liked it.
 
Maybe soon I'll do the research and share my findings with you but, for now, I'm going to use it to emphasize the point, "DON'T EVER QUIT!"
 
I have a saying that I use in all of my podcasts that I came up with for my first podcast back on March 2, 2009. It is simply, "As long as there is breath, there's hope."
 
Friend, no matter how bad it seems or how hopeless, please DO NOT EVER QUIT!
 
Failure - or perceived failure, is simply a pathway to future success. Think about that! Thomas Edison is said to have made a comment along the lines of that he never looked at 1,000 tries at an invention as failures. He simply looked them as finding 1,000 ways that didn't work which brought him closer to the way that would.
 
It has also often been said that many times people quit when they are inches away from success.
 
Could that be you?
 
You'll never know if you quit, right? Right.
 
So, don't quit...keep on truckin'!
 
And, as you do so, be sure to...
 
"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"
 
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment