Wednesday, October 30, 2013

"I Can't Even Imagine..."

I know there are times that I have said that exact thing, "I can't even imagine..." and I'm sure you have as well.
There have been times when I have said it that dealt with a family that had a child die from a disease or some other unexpected happening. When I say, "I can't even imagine what that would be like as a parent" I am telling the truth. I have 3 sons, 2 daughters-in-law and 2 precious little grand babies. I honestly can't even imagine what it would be like to lose any of those.
And then, there are times when I use that phrase in relationship to OTHER things that are beyond my grasp of possibility.
Money is one of those as I'm sure it is for you.
The "unimaginable" in this area is becoming more and more "imaginable" as I learn more and more and associate with successful people more than I used to.
You may remember that, recently, I talked about Bob Proctor saying that we, as humans, have "infinite potential" in so many areas but especially in the area of possible income.
 
Unimaginable.
Here's my question for you: If numbers you see and/or hear are unimaginable ("I can't even imagine that!"), are you willing to "stretch your imagination" and see that, indeed, it IS possible or will you keep your mind CLOSED to those possibilities.
And, friend, this applies to MANY areas of life - not just financial.
So, the choice is yours...live a life OPEN to the POSSIBILITIES or live a life CLOSED to what is possible and, likely, live a closed life that shuts others out.
Again, it's up to you.
Decide and take action (again, NOT doing anything is an action in and of itself).
I hope you will chose to EXPAND YOUR HORIZONS so that you, indeed, can...
"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment