Sunday, October 20, 2013

Spread the Light - Part 2

I'm not sure if you read my blog a couple of weeks ago on "Believe in Yourself...and Others" or not but in it I talk about how I saw the same message on three different signs in the span of a few hours. The EXACT same message. I also talked about how that appeared to me as something that I needed to pay attention to since it happened three times with the EXACT same message.
 
Here we go again! If you haven't done so take a couple of minutes and read the blog from yesterday and pay close attention to the quote that I used as a springboard for my article.
 
Keep in mind that I put that article together and made it "live" yesterday afternoon.
 
Here's a little background that you didn't know that I thought I'd throw into the equation in all of this. When I was thinking of what I wanted to talk about in my blog I was drawing a complete blank. Absolutely NOTHING was coming to mind that I wanted to talk about.
 
So I brought up a page on my computer that was a page dedicated to quotes from different people, different categories and there are likely THOUSANDS of these quotes on this page. I looked over a couple of different days worth of quotes and found the one that I used yesterday and decided to use it. It seemed to "speak to me" and I knew that I could share some positive thoughts based on that quote about "spreading the light".     
  
Now, here's the "kicker".
 
Last night (probably 5 hours AFTER posting my blog with that quote in it) I pulled up my Facebook page and saw a post from Success Magazine. The post consisted of the EXACT same quote that I had used earlier in my blog.
 
 
EXACTLY the same.
 
I double checked everything to make sure that I had not seen that quote earlier in the day on that post but I discovered that the time stamp on the post from Success Magazine was from thirty minutes earlier from when I brought my Facebook page up in the evening. That means around four and a half hours or so AFTER I posted my blog.
 
EXACTLY the same.
 
So, I think it must be important and it must be important TO ME and FOR ME.
 
And, since I love to share information and positive thoughts with YOU, I feel it must also be important TO YOU and FOR YOU.
 
So, take another look at that quote, friend: "There are two ways of spreading the light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it." - Edith Wharton
 
Cool, huh?
 
Keep spreading the light and, as you do so, be sure to...
 
"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment