Friday, October 25, 2013

Fun With Money!


I had a GREAT time yesterday!

For one, I got to spend the day with my wife, but on top of that, I had the opportunity to put a HUGE smile on her beautiful face - and I did.

For some time now she has been talking about needing to get some sort of small computer so that she could keep up with things without having to find time around MY schedule with our main computer (which I'm on a LOT). Too, as she begins her own business ventures, she needs something that she will be able to keep up with information for that as well.

Recently, she has been seeing commercials on television about a tablet that has it's own keyboard/cover combination that would allow her to do everything she needs to do but in a much smaller and lighter package than what she had considered before.

I told her I would get it for her birthday - which is still about one and a half months away - but ended up telling her yesterday that I was going to go ahead and get if for her now so that she could begin using it. What a BIG smile came over her face! But that wasn't the only big smile of the day.

Once we purchased the tablet and checked out she literally snatched the bag out of the clerk's hand with a smile from ear to ear as if she were a child under the tree on Christmas morning. Then, once we got home and she got to plug it up and start getting things set up on it, she had a CONTINUOUS smile on her face as she did so.

I loved every minute of it and it made ME smile knowing that I had done something that made my wife that happy.

The only thing that made that possible right now was the fact that I have been doing some things lately to have a little extra money available.
 
Yesterday I had FUN with MONEY!
 
Yes, I know there are TONS of things I could have done with that money other than what I did yesterday but, for me, right now, this was the BEST thing that I could have done. And, I'm glad I did.
 
What about you?
 
What would an extra $500 - $1000 a month do for you and your family?
 
Think about it and I mean THINK WITH PURPOSE about that. What would it do for you? What would it allow you to do that you can't do now?
 
Oh, I know life is not all about money. But as an old song says, "It's better to have and not need than to need and not have."
 
I'll be sharing more with you soon and even sharing some information with you that might just help during this upcoming holiday season.
 
One final thought: You don't have to spend $$ in order to make someone else smile. Do that today. Put a smile on someone else's face and I can promise you that in return you will also put a smile on yours.
 
Think about it and be sure to...
 
"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment