Tuesday, October 8, 2013

"We're Not in Kansas Anymore"


The Wizard of Oz.

What a classic movie and what a famous line from that movie when Dorothy and her little dog, Toto, are  introduced to the magical land of Oz.

Now friends, if you are like me and have a few years on you, you realize that the world we live in today is NOTHING like the world we lived in 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50 years ago (that’s as far as I can go!). We’re not even living in the same world that we were living in 5 years ago!

Just consider the pay that professional athletes “earn” today compared to what they did several years ago. It’s UNREAL and something that, “back in the day”, would have been considered IMPOSSIBLE at that time.


So, is personal income. Now, you may say, “No, Mike, my personal income hasn’t done anything spectacular in some time now.” Although that may be true, the income that you make is FAR ABOVE AND BEYOND what was considered even possible 30 – 40 years ago.

I heard Bob Proctor say on a video today that we all have “infinite potential”.

In other words, no one knows – there is NO LIMIT – on what you and I can accomplish in our lives. I don’t know about you but THAT EXCITES ME and challenges me to STEP UP and STEP OUT from my limiting mindset.

So, consider that thought and share with me what you discover about yourself and your own limiting mindset that needs to be OPENED to the INFINITE possibilities that await us all.

WOW!

And as you do so, be sure to…

“Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)”

Mike

This entry was posted in Empower Network


No comments:

Post a Comment