Thursday, October 31, 2013

Live Life on PURPOSE!


I was watching a video this afternoon featuring a gentleman by the name of Michael Wickett giving a talk FULL of powerful, positive challenges. For anyone reading this that is familiar with the Big Idea Mastermind Group with the Empower Network, it is part of the program that you can access for that added "boost" to keep your mind straight. (If you have no idea what I'm talking about and would like to know, just shoot me an email - mike@futureyouuniversity.com OR just visit my other blog at MichaelSpillman.com and then get in touch with me).

In this video that I was watching,  the phrase that you see in the graphic that I put together afterwards, was said by Mr. Wickett - "Live life on PURPOSE!".

Some may immediately think and even try to defend themselves with the thought, "I ALREADY live my life on purpose!".

But do you?

As I thought about this in regards I began to realize that, many times, I likely go through a day by "accident" or with no real purpose in mind.

Our days - one at a time - are too valuable to live by accident, wouldn't you agree? Remember, too, that TODAY is all we have so don't try to live "tomorrow" before it even gets here.

One day at a time. TODAY. "What is my PURPOSE today?"

In other words, what is my FOCUS for today? What do I wish to achieve? How do I want to touch the lives of those around me TODAY? How do I plan to "stretch" myself? How WILL I "stretch" myself today?

Don't get all confused. Just focus.

"You did that on purpose!"

"Well, yes, as a matter of fact, I did!"

Now, I know we can get too "generic" in this process by saying something like, "I plan/purpose to live today being the best me that I can be."

AWESOME. But HOW do you plan to do that today? HOW - in what way - will you accomplish this task today?

"Live life on purpose!" I like that and will do all I can to get "laser-focused" on doing just that each and every day that is called, "TODAY".

And you?

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment