Friday, October 18, 2013

My 500th Podcast "Aired" Today!



Now, for me, THAT IS AWESOME and I hope you'll join me in this little "mini celebration!"

Even though I got away from the podcast for a little while and even when I DID do one over the past year or so it was not consistently done - I believe it DOES still show a persistence and determination. And, oh, by the way - I AM back to doing it daily!

So, for anyone that may not know where to find this and that would like to take a peek and listen in (they range from 5 - 10 minutes in length) let me share with you how to access the podcast, o.k.?

The easiest way to tell you how to do so for the first time would be to direct you to my website, Future You University  - when you get there, click on the "video-cast" tab and in the upper right hand corner you will see the logos for iTunes as well as the RSS feed. Either one of those will take you to my podcasts.

Once you access it the first time you can subscribe to the feed in iTunes or via the RSS feed. I'd love it if you began to listen and follow along.

Now, by sheer accident, it is interesting that this milestone with my podcast takes place on the SAME DAY that the Empower Network is releasing it's NEW and AWESOME blogging format, known as the "Blog Beast"!

I look forward to utilizing this new tool to help take my website, blog, podcasts to the next level! I'm excited about the opportunity to FINALLY be able to earn $$ online without all of the hassle normally associated with setting up pretty much ANYTHING on the internet.

So, feel free to contact me at mike@futureyouuniversity.com anytime with questions about my website as well as this awesome new release of the "Blog Beast".

I look forward to hearing from you as well as producing the NEXT 500 of my podcasts!

Until next time, be sure to...

"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment