Monday, October 14, 2013

That "Aha!" Moment


"Aha! Now I get it!"


Yeah, you know what I'm talking about, right? One of those "aha!" moments when something FINALLY becomes clear.


I love working with young people and I've said for many years that I love it when you see that "light bulb" go off in their heads - when they GET IT!


Aha!
 


I had one of those today while watching the 2nd video in the Empower Network Blog Beast Launch series. *Click* "Aha!"


Now, first of all, that video is HILARIOUS but it was also VERY informative for me as I'm sure it was for the many others that have seen it.  (If you haven't seen it, just go here).


I learned about all of the features of the new blog platform! I have struggle the past couple of days while composing my blogs here because I couldn't quite figure out where everything was that I needed to use.  Too, to be honest, although I have spent years doing things ON the computer there are still a lot of things I don't understand ABOUT the computer!


But the thing is, all of this stuff that I haven't understood and, to a large extent, still don't, I DON'T HAVE TO KNOW OR UNDERSTAND! It's just done for me.


How's THAT for awesome?


Bottom line, you just need to watch the video to see what I'm talking about. I think you'll be pretty impressed as was I.


Then, once you do, get with me and let's discuss how YOU can get a hold of this BLOG BEAST and what it can mean for you.


Until then, keep your mind open so you can experience those "aha!" moments and also be sure to...


"Make it an AWESOME day! (Who else is going to do it for you?)"

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment